Monday, May 4, 2009

Stupid Cats?! Definitely NOT Siamese!

Well, it was kind of hard to do but we left Pahli home alone overnight this weekend. Randy and I went to the mountains on Saturday - we stayed at Cripple Creek Cabins www.cripplecreekcabins.com for the night and hiked a little on the New River Trail on Sunday. The Taneys came over to play with Pahli on Sunday. I haven't talked to them yet but I hope Pahli didn't scare them - she can really get crazy when she plays! (I'll try to get a video up soon)

When we arrived at Cripple Creek, we were greeted by....... A Siamese Cat! (and a whole bunch of other cats!) This sign was posted at the entrance to the cabins and when we were greeted by the human owner, he claimed that the Siamese was one of the stupid cats! I'm sure he's completely wrong about that though. That Siamese is obviously so smart that she is just making him believe otherwise:-)
Pahli was glad the see us on Sunday afternoon and we missed her too! As soon as I finished unpacking, she promptly jumped into my lap and we both took a nap! It was a nice getaway but it's good to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment